The webinar “The infinite life of metals in construction” will be held next Wednesday 11 May at 15:00 h and will be given by representatives of Metals for buildings: Mr. Christian Leroy, from MFB; Mr. Robert Pinter, from European Copper Institute; Mr. Dries Van Hout, from European Aluminium; and Mr. Bruno Dursin, from EGGA.
The main objective of the webinar is to boost further metals circularity in buildings through best end-of-life practices.
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is EDA?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Introduction
- What is Metals for buildings?
- How to boost further circularity of Metals in Buildings?
- Part 3: Case studies
- How to carry out close-loop recycling for Copper Cladding?
- How to reuse steel?
- What are the best practices of aluminium end-of-life collection?
- Part 4: Questions and comments from participants
Mr. Christian Leroy MFB
Mr. Robert Pinter European Copper Institute
Mr. Dries Van Hout European Aluminium
Mr. Bruno Dursin EGGA
Participation in this webinar is completely free for all attendees, you only need to register in advance.
For logistical reasons, the number of participants is limited by the platform itself, so registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the available technical capacity is reached.