Demolition Commercials Manager
– Salary (depending on experience)
TDS Ltd is currently recruiting for an experienced Demolition Commercials Manager to join a well-established team based in Merseyside.
- Pre start meeting site visits with client and during project and final site sign off.
- Including management of employees, subcontractors, ensuring materials and equipment arrive on site on time and work is completed as per programme.
- Working from office, however projects are in various regions therefore there will be some travel to sites as and when required.
- Preparing cost plan for new projects demolition manager
- Risk assessment method statements (RAMS)
- Ensure information has been checked in accordance with company procedure. Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Good construction background.
- Relevant demolition qualifications, CCDO for example.
- Knowledge of relevant demolition/health and safety policies and procedures.
- Previous experience working on projects with a value of over 1Million
- Previous commercial experience is desirable.
- Must possess excellent organisational skills, meeting deadlines, plan and prioritise works.
- Excellent negotiation skills and be effective at managing relationships at all levels.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah@tdsinternational.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted
- fit out
- commercials manager
- strip out
- construction waste